Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Recipes coming soon...

More recipes will be forth coming as soon as I create them. I hope to create a sugar free Hoisin Sauce that is sweet, GF, Onion free, etc. I hope to play around with real fruit to accomplish this. We all need 3 servings of fruit a day anyways.


Vacation and my computer dying did hold me back. However, I will get a used computer on Saturday. I hope to have new recipes by October 15th. I know, thats a long way off. However, I can recommend "Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes". His book has lots of good information that I am reading and processing. I intend to create recipes that reflect the knowledge gleaned from his book.

Future Plans:
A Recipe planner guide:
This will have you choose a sauce, choose a Carb,  choose 2 vegetable, choose a protein.
This will also be hosted at  another site. (I'll make a new post when this is done.)
Learning how to cook with Whole Soy Beans, instead of Tofu.

Soy Bean recipe:
If not allergic, they are good sauteed in onion, garlic, Salt-Substitute, and Tellicherry Black Pepper.  I'm allergic to everything except the Black Pepper.

More Tofu recipes, with low fat options.
More recipes that will include a Diabetic Symbol to indicate that the recipe honors as much as possible, the philosophies in Dr. Barnard's book.

I will also post the brand name of Tofu products that are supposed to be Gluten-free for sure. Regardless, I still recommend getting as many ingredients as you can from the Gluten Free Mall if you have a Gluten Allergy. See link on Right.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment